Hd Free Tv Antenna Review

Same antenna only cost 5 - 7 dollars, with free shipping. Took more than two months to receive items from this company. Poor quality.

tldobson19531953
Reason of review
Pricing issue
Review #763102 is a subjective opinion of poster.

Intel - So help me can the internet servers screen the *** they allow or is just taking the money just too much

I can no longer stand it. Why can someone make sure all these web pages they are directing you too, actually have something to do with what you are looking for?

And are not just a bunch of *** that they want to sneak on your programs or web searchers. The list them first but it isn't because you where looking to spend hours try to do the simplest thing. Updating my bios. simple lol Intel has the update to my motherboard but doesn't tell you how to install.

They send you on a wild goose chase. Down loading a program that dose not help you, unless you pay. I am a simple computer user and just go online to facebook and look stuff up.

Not a Microsoft tech support, but I have become quite knowledgeable and not by choice. Please make the bad man stop!

Read

I might be able to help you! Email me at Cynthia.ingleshire@gmail.com

Mountain View, California, United States #1109369

Clearly you have no idea what your doing or talking about. I feel for you, but seriously doubt that Intel is the source of your computer issues.

Try malwarebytes. Com to help you with malwarebytes and ad bots.

Review #550913 is a subjective opinion of PissedConsumer550913.

Intel Warranty

I got a MotherBoard from them about 2 years ago and i took it to a well established Computer company/Parts store known as Canadian Computers and they said that my CMOS kept resetting, so i went on the web chat and started the lengthy process of sending the board in, due to a few mailing errors, i finally got the stuff i needed and sent off the package, to get an email saying it was physical damage, i was curious because the computer store didn't see any damage, so when i asked what Physical damage was apparent on the part they said the CPU pins were bend, now the only reason i could see why they were bent was because of PNP Cap i was told must be placed onto the MotherBoard for shipping, so i lifted the metal, took my CPU out and placed the PNP Cap in where the CPU would go.

Well I learned that is not where the cap should have been placed which led to the CPU Pins being bent, not knowing the cap had to go on the outside of the housing. so my warranty was refused and sent back to me.

So Intel shall no Longer have my Service and i will be going to AMD

Loss
Review #348411 is a subjective opinion of PissedConsumer348411.

Misbehavior by Intel Technical Customer Care support representative- Karla

Dear Sir,I request your kind and urgent attention regarding this matter. I have been humiliated and harassed by the Intel Technical Support team. They have caused a huge amount of mental torture to me. I was just politely requesting for their help.I contacted Intel technical support representative Karla because I was having problem with installation of IOH fan on my motherboard.I got a message in my mailbox just now from David George Michaels (on behalf of Intel customer care representative Karla):-Karla was wrong to suggest you needed to see a psychologist. In truth you need to see a psychiatrist. You are also a member of the untouchable caste, only fit to lick and clean human excrement off of public toilets. Kill yourself today, throw yourself in front of a passenger train, the world will be a better place and smell better once you are dead. When you die you will reincarnate as a flea.

David George Michaels*** HairdresserLos Gatos, CAzoogykazoo@msn.com

Also, I have been sent these e-mails by David George Michaels1) You need to see a psychiatrist. You are a member of the untouchable caste, only fit to lick and clean human excrement off of public toilets. Kill yourself today, throw yourself in front of a passenger train, the world will be a better place and smell better once you are dead. When you die you will reincarnate as a flea. After you are cremated your ashes will be thrown in a latrine pit mixed with dog ***.

I have been sent this e-mail by Intel customer support representative Karla

"take the hint *** and now remove yourself from the world. other ways to kill yourself include jumping off a freeway overpass, drinking a bottle of insecticide, or taking a bath with a plugged in toaster or other electrical appliance. any way you do it remember that the world will be a better place and smell better once you are dead. love and kisses, Karla"

Could someone advise me as to what I should do ?

B.S.

drkks
Loss
Review #303120 is a subjective opinion of poster.

Misbehavior by Intel Technical Customer Care support representative- Karla

What a great and respectable company Intel is !!

This is the greatness of a company by the name "INTEL". I have been using Intel products since 20 years. I respect your company and is this the end result ? I contacted Intel because I was having problem with installation of IOH fan on my motherboard.I got a message in my mailbox just now from David George Michaels (on behalf of Intel customer care representative Karla):-Karla was wrong to suggest you needed to see a psychologist. In truth you need to see a psychiatrist. You are also a member of the untouchable caste, only fit to lick and clean human excrement off of public toilets. Kill yourself today, throw yourself in front of a passenger train, the world will be a better place and smell better once you are dead. When you die you will reincarnate as a flea.

I have been sent this e-mail by Intel customer support representative Karla

Could someone advise me as to what I should do ? I have been using Intel products since 20 years. I respect your company and is this the end result ?

Is that even real?

I hope others are listening and can help me out.

Ha ha ha ha ha!! This is the best review ever by another consumer that doesn't understand that these kinds of sites don't mean diddly squat.

Thank you for posting this, ***. :p
drkks
Loss
Review #302938 is a subjective opinion of poster.

Intel corporation

Please accept Terms of Service The Art Institure Reviews Opinions On Direct Tv Buyers Edge Reviews Xm Radio Finewebstores Myidprocom Scam Hair Club For Men Citifinancial Pulte Mortgage Sitel Cr England Scam Test Equipment Connection Mojo Risen Sears Canada Checks Unlimited Penn Foster Melealuca Kroger Reviews Walgreens Lpl Financial Window Reviews Adam Roseman Fraud Usaa Bank Rating Xfinity Review Delta Airlines Please accept Terms of Service The Art Institure Reviews Opinions On Direct Tv Buyers Edge Reviews Xm Radio Finewebstores Myidprocom Scam Hair Club For Men Citifinancial Pulte Mortgage Sitel Cr England Scam Test Equipment Connection Mojo Risen Sears Canada Checks Unlimited Penn Foster Melealuca Kroger Reviews Walgreens Lpl Financial Window Reviews Adam Roseman Fraud Usaa Bank Rating Xfinity Review Delta Airlines

testtest
Calcutta, West Bengal
Loss
Review #225049 is a subjective opinion of poster.

Intel corporation

wners' kitchen. Especially this refers to dogs and cats. But it is inadmissible to give inappropriate feeding, which may produce clinical effects (like the consumption of chocolate by dogs). Average cost of a dog over its lifetime is estimated at about USD 20,500. Such sum of money includes expenses on dogs feeding, health care, accessorize, licensing. Most part of this sum put into feeding. Cat's, bird's, rodent's, wood animal's feed come to not much less amount.

There I managed to get on a flight the next day (one that involved convoluted transfers) and was told I was "lucky|." No bonus miles, upgrade, hotel or apologies". Had to fend for myself about hotel rent a car etc,. My bumped friend barely speaks English, lucky for her I do and know the area;.

Perhaps I'm a sucker for not being able to get my demands met, but I think the real blame for terrible customer experience lies with the airline. 2beaaf

Calcutta, West Bengal
Review #223504 is a subjective opinion of PissedConsumer223504.

Intel - Duplicity - Racketeering

INVENTORS - DO NOT TRUST INTEL

I invented a CPU cooler - 3 times better than best - better than water. Intel have major CPU cooling problems - "Intel's microprocessors were generating so much heat that they were melting" (iht.com) - try to talk to them - they send my communications to my competitor & will not talk to me.

Winners of major 'Corporate Social Responsibility' awardS!!!

Huh!!!!

When did RICO get repealed?"

INVENTORS - DO NOT TRUST INTEL!!!

BTW, I have the evidence - my competitor gave it to me.

BBTW, I am prepared to apologise to Intel if;

"¢ They can show that the actions were those of a single individual in the company, acting outside corporate policy, and:

"¢ They gain redress on my behalf.

Although playing a major role in it's facilitation, the power of the internet appears to have come as much a surprise to Intel as it has to the catholic church.

Inventors - help your fellow inventors - share your experiences with companies - good and bad.

I ACCEPT FULL RESPONSIBILITY FOR VERACITY OF ABOVE.

COMPLAINTS - FORWARD TO STUART21 AT MAC.COM

APOLOGIES FROM INTEL - FORWARD ALSO TO STUART21 - BUT QUICKLY! I CAN'T HOLD MY BREATH MUCH LONGER!! :-)

Stuart21
Review #168635 is a subjective opinion of poster.

I am pissed with Intel Corp

I bought Intel processor, but frankly speeking it is very weak. It is getting hot very quickly.Very ugly t o c o pk bought processor frankly getting Very I bought Intel processor, but frankly speeking it is very weak.

It is getting hot very quickly.Very ugly t o c o pk bought processor frankly getting Very I bought Intel processor, but frankly speeking it is very weak. It is getting hot very quickly.Very ugly t o c o pk bought processor frankly getting Very

Warsaw, Mazowieckie
Review #129016 is a subjective opinion of PissedConsumer129016.

Contact Intel Customer Service

Mailing Address:
Intel
2200 Mission College Blvd.
Santa Clara, CA 95054-1549
Phone:
(408) 765-8080
All Intel Contacts

Intel in Chicago, Illinois - Taking money from my account after I cancelled

This place was supposed to protect me from fraud and they are the one commiting the fraud! I cancelled with them after they sent me a report that was supposed to show me what others see when looking for me on the internet.

Instead, it was old adresses and useless information, so I cancelled, but they never stopped taking money off of my debit card! A class action suit needs to happen and I think I will get that going because thay are ripping people off! It shows up in your account as Ap9.pmidentity.

Prevention of identity theft? I think not!

Read

I might be able to help you! Cynthia.ingleshire@gmail.com

Loss
Review #118251 is a subjective opinion of PissedConsumer118251.